Who can apply for Canadian ETA??
Canada is a country known for better studies as well as employment opportunities. Another reason for its increasing popularity is its enthusiasm. The process of obtaining visa takes a period of 6 to 8 months. The individuals, who are the foreign nationals are supposed to apply for Canadian visa. But, on the other hand, the visa exempt foreign nationals, who are in the process to fly or transit through an airport, need an electronic travel authorization at the airport itself.
An ETA has validity up to 5 years. With an ETA, an individual can visit Canada often up to a period of 6 months. The individuals are informed that on acquisition of a new passport, the application for new ETA is supposed to be filed. The permanent residents, Canadian citizens as well as dual citizens cannot apply for an ETA. The individuals are required to fulfill the below mentioned requirements, in order to obtain Visas R Us Canada Visa in UK, Visas R Us Canada visa in London.
- The individual must be in a good health
- The individuals are supposed to have enough money for their stay, i.e. the amount, which is to be spent by them for the length of their stay whether they are staying in a hotel or at the place of their friends or relatives.
- They are required to convince an immigration officer that they will leave Canada at the end of their visit.
- They must have a valid proof of travel like a passport
- The individuals are required to convince an immigration officer that they have ties with companies for jobs, financial assets or family that they can take back to their country.
- The most important thing is that the individual must not have a criminal or immigration related convictions.